Because you’re a passionate The Sims 2 player, we’re making The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection available free of charge to download to your Origin library. To add the game, just follow these steps:
- Start by downloading and installing Origin. If you already have Origin you can skip to step 3.
- Not an Origin member? Create a free Origin Account to get in the game.
- Launch Origin and log into…
Yes Just did it
So remember those zipper bags I ordered where the foxes were cut off???
Well, I will be getting them redone, but that still means I have a bunch of bags I can’t really sell for full price. I don’t know how well that’s going to go, so I figure I can do a giveaway to get rid of some of them! So here’s the deal, I have six bags I will send out to six of you guys, free of charge. That’s three ‘can you not’ designs and three ‘nope’ designs.
To enter the giveaway, just reblog this post anytime between now and Monday, June 23rd. Likes do not count, and no, you don’t have to be following me. I will ship internationally, but I may whine about the cost later. (Don’t worry, I promise to follow through despite my whines.) I will then pick six winners at random, and they’ll get their choice of the two designs, first come, first serve style. I’ll be contacting the winners via askbox, so make sure to have them open. If I do not hear back from a winner in 48 hours, I will pick the next person.
I believe that covers it. Happy giveaway, you guys!
My ‘special edition’ FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! There will be two prizes!! Yay!
The second prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
- The first prize will be a $50 Glowwormshop Gift Card.
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out White Clover’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos & More)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Check out Cutietips’ Tumblr for beauty tips.
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On May 31st 2014, first and second place winners will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The two winners will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE HDR EFFECT WAS HARD BUT IT’S ACTUALLY LIKE A 5 STEP THING BESIDES DUPLICATING AND FLATTENING SHIT HOLY FUCK I CAN DO IT. I’M SO EXCITED WOW THAT’S LOVELY and I have to share because no one every taught me this.
- Open your picture.
- Duplicate layer (Ctrl+J)
- Overlay that shit 50%
- Flatten image (Ctrl+E)
- Duplicate that one layer that you have now (Ctrl+J)
- Desaturate (Shift+Ctrl+U)
- Invert (Ctrl+I)
- Gaussian Blur it to 40
- Now overlay that B&W Blurred image
- Duplicate and sharpen if necessary
- AMAZEMENT WOW HOLY SHIT
MOTHERFUCKER, I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS FOR HOURS. TAGG(NG THE SHIT OUT OF THIS.
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Girls are fucking magic, man. ;-;
You’re damn straight we are